Tuesday, May 6, 2014

the tissue-issue...

This is the ultimate re-usable, zero waste project!

 Admittedly, I'm obsessed with the new Hazel & Ruby line!
They definitely, have us DIY-ers in mind!

I'm going to use the heck out of this tissue paper
during its lifetime.

Fold the top edge over for added thickness.

I love the look of binder clips so I attached 2 on the ends.
You could use decorative clips or a hole punch also.

Since I'm always re-decorating I don't usually commit
to nails...these suction cups are so much less expensive
than the other removable clip brands. If you're a renter
these could also be your best decorative friend.

Hang up the beautiful tissue paper.

These self adhesive stencils will be used for
many painted crafts, but they were perfect 
just on their own for this project.

 The letters are easy to remove and place.

If you mess up, just pull them off and start over.

Perfect for a nursery or baby shower.

The best part is, you can still re-use the 
tissue paper and lettering. Win-win!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...