Saturday, January 5, 2013

urban fire pit . . .

Turn your backyard into an urban oasis.

I gathered a tray full of green and blue glass containers from around the house. . .

the ground was uneven so I dropped down a paver-stone.

Arrange the glass containers.



Light some tea light candles and place them in and around the glass.

Pull up a couple of camp chairs and enjoy the sunset around your cool fire pit.



Even with limited resources you can make any gathering truly magical.  Enjoy every second of it.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Is there a LOVE button here...this is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Not quite sure if I love, hate or love to hate this veryheatherly chick. kidding! I really love this beautiful idea. I'm hosting an outdoor dinner and I will be adding an urban fire pit to the venue (I even hit Pottery Barn last night and wiped them out of all colored glass objects)!

Annie C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...