Sunday, May 15, 2011

lemon water pizazz...

Nothing tastes better in the summer than lemon ice water.  This is a fun way to fancy it up for your summertime events.

Start with some lemons,

slice 'em up,

fill the glasses with ice, water and a wedge of lemon,

place a round slice right on top and a straw through the center.

It flavors the water perfectly and gives a really pretty uniform look to the glasses.

So inexpensive, but still looks like you've prepared a special drink for your guests.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the idea, I'm going to use this at my wedding and I will send you pictures.
-Cassie J.

Jann Olson said...

You have such clever ideas. I have used lemons and limes in water for ages. Never thought of putting the straw through the hole! I saw Sam and Dalan's pics. Nice job!

veryheatherly said...

Thanks Jann! I was so nervous to take their pictures, but it was so much fun. I think Dalan is still blinded from the giant reflectors we used to harness the sun into his retinas :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...