Saturday, April 19, 2014

green movement...

Be part of the green movement with this project...

There is nothing more annoying than riding around and having to listen to your belongings banging around in your basket.

I picked up this plastic grass in the 
floral department at the craft store.

Clip the tags and cut the grass down to size.

Place it into the bottom of the basket.  
The grass is all plastic and totally weather proof.

It creates a thick cushion in the bottom of the basket.

Your belongings will securely nestle into the thick grass.  
Plus, it is really cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most useful and cutest idea I have ever seen. I kind of think you need to quit your day job. I will remain anonymous for fear of retaliation from your boss!

Allison Hansen said...

That is soooooo charming!

Katrina said...

I was gone for a WEEk and look @ all the cute stuff you made!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...