Thursday, May 26, 2011

gifted...

We're headed right into wedding season which means you'll be wrapping lots of gifts for receptions and bridal showers.  Here is a really different way to add some flair to your packages.

This is the 2nd craft this week using adhesive joint drywall tape.

Start with your gift box.

use the tape to seal it . . .

bring it full circle around the box.

Metallic or patterned tissue paper is more expensive than plain white, so I tend to use it only for small details to help spread it out.

I cut out two flowers and taped them together.

I stuck them right onto the yellow tape . . .

then cut out a center for the flower.

There are so many ways you could
use this tape for wrapping gifts.
Check back tomorrow for the 3rd adhesive drywall joint tape craft.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Okay...so I'm diggin these...I need a foot section of this stuff...wanna sell me some? ;)

Jann Olson said...

Wow, who'd a thunk. Very clever idea. I hope to see a gift at Sam's shower wrapped like that. :)

Katrina said...

so flippin creative you are! I would have just looked at it as some stupid joint tape! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...