Thursday, April 28, 2011

old shirt seeking new life...

  As requested, here is a good craft for the fella's. This is a great way to utilize an old shirt that has picked up some stains along the way.

All I used was my metallic spray paint,

 some chainrings,

 and an old t shirt.

I put some cardboard inside the shirt so the paint wouldn't seep through and then placed the chainrings onto the t shirt.

 Just one coat of spray paint and your old shirt is new and cool again.
This is crafting that guys can totally get behind.

Stop by tomorrow for a bonus spray paint project that is perfect for any room!

2 comments:

Jann Olson said...

GROOVY! My grandsons would love it! You are one clever little lady!

Katrina said...

LOVE, wish I could get my hubby to wear this ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...