Thursday, April 21, 2011

no bake bunny cookie...

This bunny (that looks kinda like a cat) cookie would be really cute at each place setting for Easter...especially at the kids table.

The cookies I used were Pepperidge Farms Milano Melts and Tahoes. 

Nutella is a great substitute for frosting.

Put a pat of Nutella on the bottom quarter of the Milano's.

Place the Tahoe cookie on top.

I filled my pastry bag with Nutella and piped on the ears and little face.

I didn't have mini marshmallows so I cut two corners off a big one.

Add the marshmallows and you're done!

Really cute, and really easy.

1 comment:

i {heart} hawkes said...

of course i had to check out your blog right away. everything is so lovely, how do you find the time? send me an email address to vicchrilli@hotmail.com and I’ll send you an invite to my little family blog. it was terribly good to see you and meet erica today. have a wonderful easter. don't be a stranger. angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...