Monday, April 18, 2011

hoodie tote...

 This little bag is so simple!

I used the same old sweater as the previous post.

Fold the hood together and pin a straight line.

Sew it together.

Cut along the seam.

Then I pulled the hoodie strings and tied knots on the ends.

To make the strap, I sewed about 2 1/2 inches out along the length of the zipper.

Cut along the seam.

Turn them right side out and zip up.

Hand sew the strap on to either side...and you're set!

It's such a great way to re-cycle clothing that's headed for retirement. Check in tomorrow for a 3rd craft with the sweater.

3 comments:

Jessica (from Petite Lemon) said...

cute lady ... i love it!

Mary Sellers said...

I just freakin adore the giant pinecone! :)

Katrina said...

REALLY?! How did I just now find your blog.... I am in love with this purse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...