Wednesday, April 13, 2011

formal but fun....

The one little detail of a place card can really make your guests feel welcome and special.

Slide open the produce drawer for some carrots...you can still cook with them after this craft.

Fold green paper in half and cut out a simple leaf.

Write the name onto the leaf.

Grab some paper clips.

Bend one end straight and glue the paper clip onto the stem of the leaf.

Stick it into the end of the carrot.

If dinner takes a little longer than expected you can always use them as an appetizer.  :-)

Bon appetit.

4 comments:

Lauryn said...

Haha! I love it! And I am absolutely honored that you used my name. :)

Jann Olson said...

Fun! I am always looking for new ideas for club parties. This will be a great one to use next time I am on a Spring committee.

veryheatherly said...

Ahhh, thanks Lauryn! I really should blog about some of your amazing artwork!

Jordan Colledge said...

Heather, why the junk didn't I get a carrot??

~Jordan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...