Tuesday, March 29, 2011

cheap lighting trick...

Candle light can really add a nice touch to any evening event.  This project is so inexpensive but would be perfect at a wedding reception or bridal/baby shower.

Any glass jar will work.

Vellum (transparent paper) and double stick tape will do the trick.

Fold the paper accordion style.

Cut it to the height of the jar.

Just tape it around.

 They would be beautiful lining a walkway or as centerpieces.  This is a great way to recycle your glass jars and would be cool in all different sizes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have had you for my wedding planner!

Anonymous said...

I will be using this idea for my wedding this summer, and I will have the photographer take a picture so you can see how they turned out. Thank you so much for all the great ideas without having to spend $$.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...